- The Stock Market Is In The Midst Of A Massive Transition
The stock market is starting to transition to a slower growth outlook.
- 5 Stocks That Indicate The Stock Market Is Ready To Fall
The stock market is overbought and these 5 stocks confirm that something is ready to give.
- The Stock Market Is Overextended And Needs To Correct
Stocks fell some on July 13 but not enough to get out of these overbought conditions.
- 8 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of July 12 Edition
The week of July 12 will be busy, with many stocks and indexes at overbought levels.
- Stocks Rise On July 1, And I Will Be Taking Some Time Off
Over the next two weeks, I will be taking some time off and also be getting surgery on my back. That means the Monster Market Commentary will be paused.
- Stocks Are Little Changed On June 29, But A Turnaround May Be Near
Stocks are up slightly on June 29, but volatility levels are rising sharply all over the place.
- The Stock Market Faces A Second Half Growth Problem
The equity market isn’t cheap, and growth rates are expected to drop dramatically in the second half of 2021.
- The Stock Market Is Once Again At The Upper End of the Range
Until we get past earnings season, the S&P 500 is likely to be stuck in a trading range.
- Stocks Drop As Fed Governor Signals Rate Hike in 2022
Stocks did nothing until the Fed’s Kaplan indicated the potential for a rate hike in 2022.
- Stocks Snap Back on June 22, At Least For One More Day
Stocks jumped again on June 22 from oversold levels.
- Stocks Drops As Bitcoin Tanks With The Potential For More Losses
Stocks finished sharply higher despite Bitcoin tanking, which could be on its way to 16,000.
- 6 MONSTER STOCK MARKET PREDICTIONS – THE WEEK OF JUNE 21 EDITION
The week of June 21 is likely to be another challenging week for investors, and bitcoin is likely to melt further.
- The Stock Market Will Be Unleashed On June 18
Tomorrow is quadruple witching, and that means the stock market will be unleashed, most likely after the opening.
- Stocks Drop On June 16 As The Fed Grows Less Dovish
Stocks dropped on June 16 as the Fed signal rates are coming sooner than expected.
- The Fed Will Be In The Spotlight on June 16
It was another slow day of trading, but that is likely to change on June 16 after the FOMC meeting.
- Stocks Are Saved By The Sound of The Bell As The Reflation Trade Is Crushed
Stocks were down most of the day but managed to rally in the final 20 minutes and appeared to be saved by the bell.
- 10 Monster Stock Market Predictions-Super Edition For The Week of June 14
Bond yields are likely to tell us exactly where stock prices are going from here.
- Inflation Has Likely Peaked As Rates Head Lower
Stocks finished the day higher as rates fell following the hotter than expected CPI data.
- The Ghost Of 2018 Threatens This Bull Market
The similarities with 2018 have suddenly developed, leaving one to wonder what happens next.
- The Bulls Are Stuck In The Dog Days of Summer As Stocks Stall Again
Uh a Bulldog, anyway, you get the point…
- Bitcoin May Be Ready To Melt As It Nears Another Massive Breaking Point
Bitcoin is trading a critical level of support and be very close to breaking down, again!
- 8 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of June 7 Edition
The week of June 7 may be crucial for the transportation and housing sectors.
- The Stock Market Faces Its Defining Moment On June 4
June 4 will be a critical moment for the stock market and may likely decide its path forward.
- The Reflation Trade Is Now At Risk As Transport Near Critical Support
Stocks went nowhere again on June 2 as key economic data lies ahead.
- Stocks Jump On June 1 and Then Fall Sharply
Stocks opened higher on June 1 but gave back those gains by the day’s end.
- 6 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of June 1 Edition
The week of June 1 will be jam-packed, with just four trading days for the ISM PMIs and jobs data. It means there could be some extra volatility this week.
- It May Be Time For A Big Dollar Reversal Higher
The stock market is waiting for more economic data; in the meantime, the dollar is getting ready to race higher.
- Stocks Treading Water Ahead of Big Economic Data Releases
It was a quiet trading session for stocks, maybe a bit too quiet.
- Stocks Drop On Turnaround Tuesday As The Next Leg Lower May Have Begun
It was a turnaround Tuesday with the bulls unable to hold on to an early morning rally.
- Technology Stocks Lead The Market Higher On May 24, But It May Not Last
The mega-cap technology stocks led the market higher on May 24, but evidence suggests it doesn’t last.
- 7 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The May 24 Edition
Bitcoin has continued to meltdown this weekend, and it is setting up what could be a volatility week.
- Stocks See A Massive Options Induced Rally On May 20
Stocks rose sharply on May 20 one day ahead of a big options expiration date.
- Bitcoin Is Melting And Risk Sentiment Is Going With It
Bitcoin fell by more than 20% at one point on May 19 and is wilting faster than a Tulip on a hot summer day.
- Stock’s Drop Sharply on May 18 in End of Day Meltdown
Stocks fell sharply on May 18 in the final 30 minutes of the trading session.
- Stocks Drop On May 17 As Risk Aversion Trade Continues
Investors continued to dump assets like Bitcoin and Lumber on May 17.
- 7 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of May 17 Edition
Bitcoin has melted over the weekend and believe it or not it could be telling us where stocks go next.
- Stocks Bounce On May 13 Despite Hot Inflation Data
Stocks jumped on May 13 despite the hotter than expected PPI, make sense? No.
- Stocks Drop On May 12 As Interest Rates Surge
Stocks dropped on May 12 as interest rates jumped following hot CPI data.
- Stocks Drop On May 11 Ahead of Critical Inflation Reading Tomorrow
Tomorrow we will get the all important CPI data at 8:30 AM
- Stocks Drop On May 10 As Amazon Reaches Death Cross
Growth stocks were slammed on May 10.
- 9 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of May 10 Edition
The week of May 10 will be another exciting one for the stock market.
- Stocks Rip Higher In Late Day Short Covering, Reshuffling, Imbalance Panic
It was a massive frenzy in the final hour of trading on May 6.
- Stocks Drop On May 5 As Inflation Rises and Growth Slows
Stocks fell were mixed on May 5 as inflation rates climb and signs of slowing economic growth appear.
- Stocks Drop on May 4 As Taper And Rate Hike Fear Grow
The stock market fell on May 4 as worried over tapering and rate hikes grow louder.
- Monthly Inflow Day Disappoints on May 3, As Stocks Are Little Changed
The value trade was in effect on May 3 as growth stocks were hammered again.
- 5 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of May 3 Edition
The week of May 3rd will be extremely busy with plenty of economic data to move markets.
- Stocks Rise On April 29 As Apple Reverses, and Amazon May Be Soon To Follow
Stocks rose on April 28, but Apple gave back all of its gains, and Amazon’s results may leave a few questions.
- Valuations For Stocks Are At Historically High Levels
No matter how you slice and dice it, stocks have only been this expensive one other times in modern history.
- Stocks Stall on April 27, As Rates Near Monster Breakout
Stocks stalled out on April 27 ahead of the FOMC meeting and plenty of earnings.
- Tesla Has A Big Earnings Beat On Aprils As Stocks Stall
Stocks stall out on April 26 ahead of a big week of earnings, as Tesla reports better than expected results.
- 7 Monster Market and Earnings Predictions – The Week of April 26 Edition
This will be one of the busiest weeks of 2021 with earnings and an FOMC meeting.
- Stocks Drop Sharply As Threat Of Capital Gains Hike Doesn’t Sit Well
Investors didn’t seem to like the idea of the capital gains tax going to 40%.
- Stocks Rebound on April 21, As Bitcoin Melts And Gold Breaks Out
Stocks rose sharply on April 20, but Bitcoin is dropping and gold is rising.
- Stocks Drop On April 20 As Netflix Sinks
Stocks fell on April 20 for the second day, and may be heading lower tomorrow after Netflix’s disappointing results
- Stocks Gap Lower and Stay Lower On April 19
Stocks fell on April 19, but tomorrow will tell us a lot about the next big move.
- 6 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of April 19 Edition
The week of April 19 may surprise some investors, especially after a big run-up in stocks the past two weeks.
- As The Stock Market Rises, The Foundation Is Cracking
Stocks rose on April 16, but we need to ask what is happening beneath the surface.
- Stocks Grow Even More Overextended on April 15
Stocks advanced on April 15 but found themselves in a very overextended position.
- Stocks Pullback on April 14 As Options Expiration Approaches
Stocks fell on April 14 as investors gear up for option expiration on Friday.
- Stocks Rise As The Gamma Squeeze Returns To Apple and Tesla
Stocks rose again, but it is coming incredibly clear that things may change quickly as we approach options expiration.
- Stocks Trade Sideways As Volatility Rises and Biotech Sinks
April 12 was a boring day for the stock market, but it didn’t stop biotech from sinking and volatility measures from surging.
- 7 Monster Stock Market Charts Suggesting The Top May Be Very Close – Week of April 12
There is no doubting the momentum in the stock market, but these charts show there may be very little room to climb from here.
- Stocks Gap Higher On April 8 And Go Nowhere The Rest of The Day
The theme for April appears to be to move the futures up overnight and do nothing the rest of the day.
- Stocks Are Overbought And Likely To Be Dragged Lower Short-Term
Stocks were flat on April 7 as the Fed minutes revealed little if anything.
- Stocks Rise On March 31 As Sellers Moved To The Sideline
Stocks rose on March 31 as sellers waited for the final minutes of trading to emerge.
- A Big Change Is About To Come The Stock Markets Way
Stocks fell slightly on March 30, but the trading range we have witnessed is about ready to end.
- If This Is The Best Stocks Have To Offer There Is Going To Be A Problem
It was an ugly trading session on March 29 led higher by the defensive sectors.
- 7 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of March 29 Edition
Will the bears wake up from hibernation the week of March 29?
- Stocks Drop Then Pop During Manic Trading Session
Stocks fell sharply on March 25 only to finish the day higher in roller-coaster session.
- Stocks Fall Sharply And May Have Much Further To Go
Stocks fell sharply on March 24 and it isn’t looking pretty at this moment in time.
- Stocks Fall Sharply On March 23 As Reflation Trade Ends
The reflation trade was hit very hard on March 23 as the dollar moved sharply higher.
- Stocks Race Higher On May 22 From An Options Related Hangover
Stocks raced higher on March 22 from options related reshuffling that isn’t likely to last.
- 8 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of March 22 Edition
The week of March 22 may see significantly more volatility now that we have past March options expiration.
- Not A Strong Finish For Stocks On March 19
Stocks finished lower on March 19 as quadruple witching failed to live up to the hype.
- Rising Rates Are Wreaking Havoc On Stocks And It May Only Grow Worse
Stocks fell sharply on March 18 as the 10-Year rate hit 1.75% for the time in more than a year.
- Stocks Jump On The Fed’s Super Dovish Outlook, But It Could Be A Trap
Stocks came back from big losses on March 17 on the Fed’s super dovish outlook.
- Volatility In The Stock Market Is Poised To Rise Sharply
MARCH 16, 2021 STOCKS – AAPL, AMZN, BABA, ZM, DOCU MACRO – SPY, VIX Mike’s Reading The Markets (RTM) Premium Content – FREE 2-WEEK TRIAL Midday: Massive Options Bets Suggest …
- 8 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of March 15 Edition
The week of March 15 could easily be one of the most important ones of 2021 for the stock market.
- Stocks Finished Little Changed on March 12 As Rates Explode
10-year rates rose over 1.6% today and appear to be heading even higher.
- Tomorrow May Be A Turning Point For The Stock Market
March 12 is likely to be a significant day for the stock market, with key inflation data coming.
- The Overvalued Into The Less Overvalued Trade Continues
Investors are still in of favor dumping the overvalued growth stocks and moving into the less overvalued value stocks.
- Stocks Race Higher Ahead Of Important Inflation Data
Stocks rebounded sharply on March 9 ahead of tomorrow’s big CPI data.
- The Technology Sector Gets Hammered on March 8
The technology sector got hit hard on March 8 as rates continue to push higher.
- 8 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of March 8 Edition
Here are 8 monster stock market predictions to get your week of March 8 started.
- The Stock Market Sellers Take A Day Of Rest
Stocks rebounded sharply on March 5, but the trend is still lower for now.
- The Sell-Off In Stocks May Not Even Be Close To Over
Stocks fell again, and the further rates rise the worse it will get.
- The Stock Market May Have Already Topped Out
The 10-year/2-year spread may be indicating that the stock market has topped out.
- Stocks Plunge On March 2 With More Losses Likely To Follow
Stocks took back much of their Monday gains, and we have likely only seen the start.
- 9 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of March 1 Edition
The week of March 1 is likely to be busier than most, with a ton of economic data.
- The Bear’s Aren’t Done Just Yet
Stocks dropped on February 26 in the final 10 minutes of trading, setting up what could be a manic Monday.
- Stocks Drop Sharply On February 25 As Rates Explode
Stocks fell sharply on February 25 as the 10-year rate rose above 1.5%.
- Stocks Jump On February 24 As “Value” Stocks Lead The Way
The S&P 500 was able to shake off higher rates on February 24 as value stocks lead the way.
- Stocks Rebound On February 23, But It Isn’t Likely To Last
Stocks fell sharply on February 23, mounting an epic rebound that may prove nothing.
- Growth and Technology Stocks Melt As Rates Continue To Rise
Rates continued pushing higher on February 22 resulting in technology and growth stocks falling hard.
- 8 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of February 22 Edition
Here are 8 monster stock market predictions to get the week of February 22 going.
- Stocks Fall on February 18 And May Be Forming A Trend Reversal
Stocks drop for the second day, creating a series of lower highs and lower lows.
- Stocks Recoup Morning Losses Despite Hotter Inflation Data
Stocks fell to start the day on February 17 but managed to grind their way higher all day.
- Rates Rise Sharply And Pose The Biggest Threat To The Bull Market
Rates are rising sharply all over the globe and it poses a big risk to the equity market.
- Growth Vs. Value: Banks May Be Ready To Outperform Big Technology
Growth stocks have massively outperformed value stocks in recent memory but that may be about to change.
- 8 Monster Stock Market Prediction – The Week of February 15
Here are 8 monster stock market predictions to get your week of February 15 going.