- Stocks May Drop Sharply on May 20, 2022
5/19/22 STOCKS – AAPL, FB MACRO – SPY, TIP Mike’s Reading The Markets (RTM) Premium Content – $65/MONTH OR $520/YEAR – The First 2-weeks are FREE to try – GET …
- It May Be Lights Out For The Stock Market Soon Enough
Stocks dumped on May 18 and are now they are the cusp of a major breakdown.
- Stocks Rally On May 17 As Bond Yields Surge
Stocks jumped on May 17 ahead of options expiration despite bond yield surging.
- Stocks Drop on May 16 With Powell On Deck For Tomorrow Afternoon
Stocks had a volatile session on May 16, but that may all change when Powell speaks tomorrow afternoon.
- 6 MONSTER STOCK MARKET PREDICTIONS – THE WEEK OF MAY 16, 2022 EDITION
5/15/22 STOCKS – SHOP, GE, JPM, INTC MACRO – SPY, GOLD Mike’s Reading The Markets (RTM) Premium Content – $65/MONTH OR $520/YEAR – The First 2-weeks are FREE to try …
- When Will The Stock Market Stop Falling?
This is a video segment only.
- Stocks Tank On May 11 With No Bottom In Sight
Stocks fell again on May 11 following a hotter than expected core-CPI report.
- Stock Have Volatile Trading Session On May 10 Ahead Of Tomorrow’s CPI
Stocks were up, they were down, and finished basically flat on May 10, 2022
- Stocks Drop Sharply on May 9 As The Markets Try To Break The Fed
The markets are trying to figure out where the Fed’s pain point may be.
- 7 MONSTER STOCK MARKET PREDICTIONS – THE WEEK OF MAY 9, 2022 EDITION
The week of May 9, 2022, will be a big one for the stock market.
- Stocks Tank On May 5 One Day Ahead of The Jobs Report
Stocks tanked on May 5 giving back their post-FOMC gains.
- Stocks Rip Higher On Volatility Melt Following the May 4 Fed Meeting
Stocks ripped higher on May 4, but don’t expect to last.
- Stocks Rally On May 2 As Implied Volatility Catches Up With Realized Volatility
Stocks rallied on May 2 as implied volatility begins its FOMC cycle thaw.
- 8 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of May 2, 2022 Edition
Stocks may rally the week of May 2, 2022 but don’t expect it to be long – lasting.
- Stocks Get Crushed On April 26 As Growth Fears Mount
Stocks fell sharply on April 26 as growth fears mount and the dollar strengthens.
- Stocks Jump on April 25, As Implied Volatility Melts
Stocks rallied sharply on April 25 as the VIX melted.
- 7 MONSTER STOCK MARKET PREDICTIONS – THE WEEK OF APRIL 25, 2022 EDITION
Stock had a very rough finish to the week ending April 22, things won’t get any easier moving forward.
- Stocks Get Crushed on April 21 And There By May Be Even Worse To Come
Stocks fell sharply on April 21 as the VIX finally surged.
- Stocks Drop On April 20 As Stay-At-Home Names Get Crushed
Technology stocks were absolutely crushed on April 20, 2022
- Stocks Pop On April 19, But Then Came Netflix
Netflix results were really bad and won’t do much to help the market on April 20.
- Stocks Drop Then Pop on April 18, 2022 As Financial Conditions Tighten
Stocks dropped then popped, then dropped, then popped on April 18, 2022.
- 6 MONSTER STOCK MARKET PREDICTIONS – THE WEEK OF APRIL 18, 2022 EDITION
The week of April 18, 2022, may see stocks fall sharply before rebounding mid-week.
- Stocks Rise on April 13, As Volatility Plunges One Day Ahead of Options Expiration
It was busy day on April 12 as implied volatility dropped sharply ahead of the monthly options expiration day.
- Stocks Jump, Then Dump On April 12
Stocks rose by more than 1% to the day but finished down.
- Stocks Plunge On April 11, One Day Ahead of Big Inflation Print
Stocks dropped on April 11 one day ahead of the big CPI print.
- 9 MONSTER STOCK MARKET PREDICTIONS – THE WEEK OF APRIL 11, 2022 EDITION
It may be a short-trading week, but it is certainly going to be a busy one.
- Stocks Play Fill The Gap And Double Top Game On April 7
Stocks rallied on April 7, managing to fill the gap from yesterday and do a double top all simultaneously.
- Stocks Drop On April 6 As The Fed Indicates It Wants Tighter Financial Conditions
The Fed wants financial conditions to tighten, and fast.
- Stocks Drop On April 5 As Fed’s Grip Grows Tighter
Stocks dropped sharply on April 5 as investors think hard about the Fed’s message.
- Buckle Up The FOMC Minutes Are Coming In Just 2 Days Time
Stocks managed to finish the day higher, but if history repeats itself that should all vanish quickly.
- 6 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of April 4, 2022 Edition
The week of April 4 will be highlighted by the Fed minutes on Wednesday afternoon.
- Stocks Plunge In The Final Minutes Of Trading On March 31, 2022
Stocks plunged during the final minutes of trading on March 31, 2022.
- Stocks Drop On March 30 As Volatility May Be Ready Surge
Stocks slumped on March 30 and given the calendar, volatility may be ready to make a comeback.
- Stocks Rally On March 29 As A Big Test For The Bulls Is Still To Come
Stocks jumped on March 29, but the big test may not come until tomorrow at 4,660.
- Stocks Jump Despite Oil’s Plunge and Real Yields Rise
Stocks rise on March 28 as oil prices plunge and rising real yields.
- 9 MONSTER STOCK MARKET PREDICTIONS – The Week of March 28, 2022 Edition
The week of March 28, 2022, will be a potential inflection point for the stock market, with plenty of signs to suggest the rally is now over.
- Stocks Rally On March 24 As Reversal Warnings Grow Bigger
Stocks churn on March 24
- Stocks Drop On March 23 As The Reversal May Now Be Here
Stocks finally stopped rising, as a reversal of fortune may lie ahead for the bulls.
- March 23 Is The Do Or Die Moment For The Bulls
March 23 may turn out to be a very pivotal day for markets.
- Stock Market Rally Hits Pauses On March 21 As Expected
Stocks failed rally to follow through after filling the gap on the S&P 500.
- 8 MONSTER Stock Market Predictions – The Week of March 21, 2022 Edition
The week of March 21 will be a wild one as the bulls and bears battle it out.
- The Fed Is Looking For Tighter Financial Conditions; Good Luck Stocks
3/16/22 STOCKS – None MACRO – SPY, Rates Mike’s Reading The Markets (RTM) Premium Content – $45/MONTH OR $400/YEAR – The First 2-weeks are FREE to try. Post FOMC Thoughts …
- Stocks Rally On Short Covering Rally Ahead of The Fed
Stocks finished the day higher as traders looked to reduce short exposures ahead of tomorrow’s FOMC meeting.
- Stocks Are Now On The Cusp Of A Major Move Lower
Stocks fell sharply on March 14 and are now on the cusp of a significant move lower from here.
- 7 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of March 14, 2022 Edition
The week of March 14, 2022, will be no ordinary week of trading for the stock market.
- Stocks Finish Lower Following The More Hawkish ECB
Stocks finished lower following a more hawkish ECB, which helped to send rates higher.
- Stocks Rally On March 9 Ahead Of The Big CPI Print, Again!
The stock market may have been set up for the second month in a row ahead of the CPI report.
- Stocks Drop On March 8 As Liquidity Thins Out
This may be one of the thinnest markets we have seen in a long time.
- Stocks Are Smashed On March 7 As The Recession Trades Takes Effect
Stocks were smashed on March 7 as the recession rotation was on full display.
- 6 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of March 7, 2022 Edition
With the CPI report and ECB monetary policy meeting on Thursday, this week is going to be anything but smooth sailing.
- It May Be Time For Stocks To Worry About A Recession
The dollar’s soaring, oil’s surging, and the Fed wants to raise rates and shrink the balance sheet.
- Stocks Drop On February 28 But The Real Risk Doesn’t Come Until Wednesday
The market appears to be pricing in a less aggressive Fed and that may be a massive mistake.
- 8 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of February 28, 2022 Edition
It will be another week of massive volatility for stocks as the Fed comes into full focus.
- Real Yields Plunge On February 24, Sparking A Massive Short Covering Event
Real yields plunged on Thursday, February 24, sparking a massive short squeeze.
- Stocks Tank On February 23 With Nowhere Left To Hide
Stocks fell hard on February 23 as bond yields rose, leaving nowhere to hide.
- Stocks Drop On February 22 As Fed Jitters Rattle Investors
Stocks fell on February 22, as the dollar and yields rose as investors think about the Fed.
- 6 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of February 21, 2022 Edition
The past week saw another stock head into retirement with its jersey now hanging from the rafters.
- Stocks Plunge on February 17 As The Fed Pushes Them To The Brink
Stocks fell hard on February 17 as worries started to creep into investors’ heads.
- Stocks Rally on February 15 Ahead of Key Economic Data And Fed Minutes
Stocks rallied ahead of the Fed minutes and big retail sales report on February 16.
- Stocks Drop On February 14 As The Mystery Seller Reappears
Stocks got hit at 1:15 PM today again for the third day in a row.
- 8 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of February 14, 2022 Edition
The stock market may not get a lot of love on February 16 when the Fed releases its January FOMC minutes.
- A Bloodbath In Rates Send Stocks Sharply Lower on February 10
The CPI report was much hotter than expected, and that sent rates soaring on February 10.
- A Miss On The CPI Print Tomorrow Can Still Tank Stocks
It is entirely possible for a weaker than expected CPI report to send stocks lower.
- Stocks Surge On February 8 But Are Still Deteriorating Beneath the Surface
Stocks bounced back on February 8 despite rates surging higher.
- Stocks Drop On February 7 As Real Rates Grind Higher
Stocks fell in the final hour of trading on February 7, and with real rates rising, stocks may still have further to drop
- 9 MONSTER STOCK MARKET PREDICTIONS – THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 7, 2022 EDITION
It will be a big week for rates with a 10 and 30-yr auction and a CPI report.
- Stocks Tank Of February 3, Ahead Of What Is Likely To Be A Wild Friday.
Stocks sank sharply on February 3 and are likely to see a lot of volatility tomorrow.
- Stocks Rally On February 2, But Look Who May Have Crashed The Party
Not a good night for Meta (Facebook), which is plunging after missing earnings estimates and giving weak 1Q guidance.
- Stocks Rally Into the Close On February 1
Stocks rallied sharply in the final hour of trading again on February 1, 2022.
- Stocks Rise For A Second Day on January 31, Ahead of Turnaround Tuesday
Stocks rallied for a second straight day, but it doesn’t feel authentic.
- 7 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of January 31, 2022 Edition
The week of January 31 will be a big one for the stock market, with many investors hoping the bottom is.
- Stocks Jump Then Dump On January 27 For Second Day In A Row
Stocks jumped on January 27 only to give it all back and more.
- Stocks Melt On January 26 Following The Fed
The market was expecting a less-hawkish Fed and that just didn’t happen.
- Stocks Plunge On January 25 As The Roller Coaster Continues
If you thought stocks went on a wild ride on January 25, just wait until tomorrow.
- Stocks Drop, Then Rise On Manic Monday – January 24, 2022
Stocks drop then pop, as investors worry about what the Fed has to say on Wednesday.
- 6 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of January 24, 2022 Edition
Stocks fell sharply last week, and with the Fed on deck the week of January 24, 2022, it is not looking much better.
- Stocks Sink On January 20 As REAL Rates Rise Again
Stocks fell sharply again as rates just keep pushing higher.
- Now Semis Are On The Cusp Of Breaking Lower
Stocks fell sharply on January 19 and now the semis are on the verge of a big drop.
- Stocks Drop Sharply on January 18, 2022 As Yields Surge
Stocks tanked on January 18, 2022, as real yields spiked.
- 9 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of January 17, 2022 Edition
Stock market volatility is going to pick up dramatically the week of January 17 ahead of OPEX Friday.
- Stocks Plunge On January 13 As Rate Hike Talks Heat Up
Stocks fell sharply as run-away inflation pressures Fed to talk about rate hikes.
- Stock rise slightly on January 12 Despite Disaster Inflation Data
Stocks rise despite inflation data on January 12.
- Stocks Finish Higher Breaking 5 Day Lossing Streak
Stocks finished higher on January 11 following Powell’s testimony.
- Stock Trade In Volatile Session On January 10 Ahead of Powell
Jay Powell will be in front of the Senate on January 11 for his confirmation hearing.
- 8 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of January 10, 2022 Edition
Stocks may be on the cusp of a major move lower the week of January 10, 2022.
- Stocks Could Sink On January 7 Following A Stronger Than Expected Job Report
Stocks could be heading much lower on January 7, 2022, following an all-important job report.
- Stocks Tank On January 5 As The Santa Rally Melts Away
Yep, it took about 2 whole days for the entire Santa rally to melt away on the NASDAQ Composite.
- Stocks Drop on January 4 As Inflation Rates May Be On The Verge Of Collapsing
Technology stocks dumped on January 4 after the shocking drop in the ISM prices paid index.
- Stocks Jump On January 3 Ahead of Massive Data Dump
Stocks finished the day higher, but there will be a lot of data coming the rest of the week that could quickly change sentiment.
- 7 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of January 3, 2022 Edition
The week of January 3, 2022, should see trading levels return to normal, which may mean the sellers will come back.
- 10 Monster Stock Market Predictions For 2022
Here are my 10 monster stock market predictions for 2022. Happy New Year!
- Stocks Drop On December 30 As Topping Patterns Near Completion
Stocks dropped on December 30 as the S&P 500 and the Dow appear to be forming a topping pattern.
- Stocks Rise On December 29 But Trouble Lies Beneath
Oh, there is much more going on beneath the surface than you can imagine.
- Did Stocks Just Hit Their Apex On December 27?
Stocks jumped again on December 27 for the fourth straight day, but they may just hit their apex.
- 6 Monster Stock Market Predictions – The Week of December 27, 2021 Edition
The S&P 500 closed at a record high on Thursday, December 23, but looks can be deceiving.
- Here’s How My 10 Predictions For 2021 Fared
2021 had plenty of twists and turns and calling what those would be a year in advance is never easy.
- Volatility Likely To Remain Elevated For The Balance of Year
Stocks rose again as the Vanna trade stays in force as traders sell volatility.
- Stocks Rally On December 21 Amid A Titanic Sea Change
It seems clear what is happening as macro forces are at play.
- Stocks Drop On December 20 As Year-End-Rally Now In Serious Doubt
Stocks dropped on December 20 as the macro back drop darkens dramatically.
- 7 Monster Stock Market Predictions – Don’t Count On An End Of Year Short-Squeeze
Now the bulls are counting a short-squeeze to rally stocks the week of December 20, 2020