- A Volatile Trading Session Lie Ahead on June 1 As Big Data Awaits
Stock futures have been bouncing around in the pre-market as investors await some big economic data on June 1.
- 5 Monster Stock Market Predictions For The Week Of June 1
The week of June 1 will be hectic will tons of stock market-moving economic data and plenty of earnings reports.
- Wall Street May Be Too Optimistic About An Economic Recovery
Investors are looking for a “V” or “U” shaped recovery, but it just may not be possible to recover that quickly.
- A Volatile End To A Volatile Week, As Traders, Push The Markets Around
It has become clear that brokers-dealers need to get long the S&P 500 at 3000 and short at 3050, for now at least.
- Nervousness Seems To Be Picking Up In The Stock Market
Stocks are bouncing around on May 29 ahead of an important announcement on China and next week’s data dump.
- The Momentum Trade Driving Stocks Higher May Be About To Snap
The momentum trade driving stocks higher may be very close to breaking.
- Stocks Are Struggling To Post Gains On May 28 Ahead of Initial Claims
Stocks are trying to rally on May 28, but are struggling despite yesterday’s big rebound.
- Crazy Stock Market Price Action Resumes On May 27
It was a wild day on May 27 for stocks, with what seems to be bizarre price action in a very strange stock market.
- Stocks Will Try to Rise On May 27 On More Stimulus Hopes
Stocks will try to rise again on May 27 as fresh stimulus plans from the EU help.
- Stocks Rise On May 26 As The Bulls Fight To Keep The Upward Momentum
Stocks managed to finish the day higher on May 26, but struggled to finish out the day as China headlines made the rounds.
- The Bull Pushes Forward As Stocks Rally Globally
Stocks are rising on May 26 as the global rally pushes forward, and markets look out to the year 2022.
- Earnings Estimates Decline Further, Pushing Stock Market Valuations Even Higher
Earnings estimates for 2020 and 2021 continue to fall, and that doesn’t paint a rosy outlook for the stock market.
- 8 Monster Stocks To Watch For The Week of May 25
The week of May 25 will be a holiday-shortened one, but that doesn’t mean it won’t be a busy one. Here are eight stocks to watch for the week.
- Stocks Are Falling on May 22, But Will The Pullback Last?
Stocks are trying to bounce back on May 22 after falling yesterday.
- Stocks Slump On May 21 As Technology Uptrends Break
Stocks fell on May 21 as some key technology stocks broke significant uptrends.
- Stocks May Drop on May 21 Ahead of Economic Data Dump
Stocks are pointing to a lower start on May 21 ahead of what is likely to be a busy day for economic data.
- Stocks Break Out Of Trading Range To Highest Level Since Early March
Stocks jumped today, bouncing back from yesterday’s steep afternoon plunge. The bulls continue to run, trampling all that stand in their way.
- Stocks Drop Sharply On May 19 As More Warnings Signs Line-Up
The market turned sharply lower in the middle of the afternoon in an odd turn of events as more warnings mount.
- Up, Down, and All Around, Which Way Will Stocks Go On May 19
Stocks futures were high, then lower, now flat. Regardless it should be another fun day.
- Stocks Jump But Offer Little If Any Confirmation
Stocks rise on Monday on hopes of a coronavirus vaccine, but despite the significant gains, there was nothing too impressive.
- Stocks Will Try To Climb On May 18, Making It Three In A Row
Stocks are rising on May 18, picking up where they left off from late weeks and trying to make it three up days in a row.
- 7 Monster Stock Market Predictions For The Week of May 18
The week of May 18 is likely to be less exciting from an economic standpoint but is still likely to have plenty of fireworks.
- Earnings Estimates For The Stocks Are Likely Still Too High
Earnings estimates continue to fall for 2020 and 2021 but likely haven’t fallen enough as we find out more about the state of the US economy.
- Like There Was Enough To Deal With Already, Now We Have To Deal With Trade?
It isn’t the coronavirus that is sending stocks lower on May 15, but rising trade tensions between the US and China, once again.
- Stocks Stage Massive Bounce Back Heading Into Options Expiration
Stocks stage a big comeback on May 14 despite disappointing initial claims as investors dream about more stimulus money.
- Stocks Are Pointing Lower On May 14 Ahead Of Initial Claims
Stocks are moving lower on May 14 ahead of the big initial claims report at 8:30 AM, what happens after that data is the question.
- Stocks Fall Again, And It Looks Like The Party Is Only Starting
The S&P 500 fell again on May 13 and is now down about 4% just this week, and it looks like it may only be getting warmed up.
- Warnings Signs Still Build As Overheating Technology Stock Rise Again
Technology stocks continue to push higher, as valuations and technicals continue to push the upper limits of sanity.
- Stocks Pulling Back on May 11, With Warnings Signs Galore
Stocks are falling on May 11, not just here in the US, but around the globe, and there are a bunch of trends forming that need to be closely watched.
- 8 Monster Stock Market Predictions For The Week of May 11
Here are 8 Monster Stock Market Predictions to get you start for the week of May 11, along with a free Video segment.
- The Momentum Trade That’s Taking The Entire Market Up With It
The stock market’s significant gains may be due to a little momentum trade that has been taking place in recent weeks, that may have run its course.
- Stocks Rise, As Earnings Sink, And Economy Crumbles
Stocks rose on May 8 despite the massive decline in the employment for the month of April.
- Jobs Friday, May Set The Tone For The Balance of The Month
Today is Jobs Friday, and normal times these reports have a great deal of meaning, and these are not normal times.
- Stocks Rise As Fed Fund Futures Price In Negative Interest Rates
Stocks rose on May 7 as yields fell, and the Fed Funds Futures started to price in negative interest rates for 2021, it all makes sense now, not really.
- It’s Jobless Claim Thursday and You Know What That Means For Stocks
Stocks have seen some of there most significant gains following theses jobless claims in the past in a bad-news is good news scenario.
- Stocks Drop On May 6 As Financial’s Send A Dire Warning
The stock market fell on May 6 and is now showing some severe signs of fatigue as the financial’s rollover.
- Stocks Will Try To Rise on May 6, But It May Not Be Easy
Stocks are trying to rise again on May 6, ut with the ADP job data coming and some tough levels of resistance, it may not be easy.
- The Stock Market May Have Been Handed A Harsh Dose Of Reality
Stocks rose sharply on May 5, well, until 3 PM. Then the Fed’s Vice Chairman gave investors a harsh dose of reality.
- Stocks Will Try To Make It 2 Up Days In A Row, On Turn Around Tuesday
Stocks are set to rise on May 5, ahead of some key economic data that will come quickly after the market opening.
- Stock’s Rise On May 4, But The Technical Damage Has Been Done
Stocks managed to rally back from a Monday morning sell-off but did little to repair the technical damage from last week.
- Stocks Are Falling On May 4, With Potentially More Declines To Come
Stocks are falling on May 4 as major trends are breaking, and momentum is now shifting from bullish to bearish.
- 7 Monster Stock Market Predictions For The Week of May 4
The week of May 4 will be a busy one for the market, with a lot of economic and stock news.
- Earnings For 2020 and 2021 Plunge, Leaving Stocks Overvalued
Earnings estimates for 2020 and 2021 are plunging and leaving the S&P 500 overvalued. It means risks for pull back are rising.
- The Bull Market Rally May Have Ended With April, It Sure Looks Like It
May is undoubtedly not starting as April finished, and with trends lines breaking, we could be in for a rough month.
- Stocks Fall On Jobs Thursday But Trends Remain, Well, Higher!
Stocks fell on April 30 following the initial claims data that was worse than expected. But bull trends remain.
- It Jobs Thursday, Does That Mean Another Big Rally?
It jobs Thursday, and that means that once those jobless claims hit, the market is likely to jump. Well, at least based, on recent weeks’ action.
- Stocks Will Try To Rebound on April 29 Ahead Of The Fed Meeting
Stocks are trading to rebound from yesterday’s late-day sell-off on April 29 ahead of what is likely to be an exciting FOMC press conference.
- Stocks Fall On April 28 Marking A Big Reversal of Fortune
Stocks jumped to start the day on April 28, but by days end, all of those significant gains were gone, finishing at the lows of the day.
- Stocks Are Jumping on April 28 As The Sun Continues To Rise
As long as the sun keeps rising, all is good in the world of the equity market, as nothing keeps the market down.
- Stocks Rise On April 27 Despite Mounting Risk Factors
Stocks rose again, and on some days, it seems like they may be the only risk asset that is rising. Nah, couldn’t be.
- Stocks Are Set To Rise On April 27 But Are Going Nowhere Fast
Stocks are set to rise on April 27 but have been trading sideways since the start of the month, despite oil continued decline.
- 8 MONSTER Stock Market Predictions For The Week of April 27
The week of April 27 is going to be a MONSTER one with earnings from AAPL, AMZN, GOOGL, and MSFT, along with the Fed with and economic data.
- Fight The Fear Of Missing Out Trade
There is nothing worse than the fear of missing out, but in this case it be worth figthing that urge.
- Stocks Rise, But Momentum Is Fading
Stocks jumped on April 24, but there are clear signs that momentum continues to fade.
- Stocks Will Try To Bounce Back on April 24
Stocks are trying to rebound on April 24 after a choppy and wild session the previous day, but the trends may have already turned.