This column is my opinion and expresses my views. Those views can change at a moments notice when the market changes. I am not right all the time and I do not expect to be. I disclose all my positions clearly listed on the page, and I do not trade my account on the stocks spoken of in this column unless fully disclosed. If that does not work for you stop reading and close the page. Do not bother me or harass me.
Otherwise, enjoy the column!
Subscribe to the Monster Stock Market Commentary and join the 2,529 subscribers getting it for FREE every day!
September 30, 2021
Macro – SPY, QQQ,
- Micron May Head Lower Amid Falling Memory Prices
- Stocks Reach An Inflection Point
- RTM – The Global Growth Killer Just Broke Out
- RTM Video: The Market May Not See A Fourth Quarter Rally
- RTM: The Market Is The Middle Of Preparing For A More Hawkish Fed
- RTM – Value May Now Outperform Growth
- RTM Tactical Update: Nike And FedEx Fire The First Warning Shots
Mott Capital Management, LLC is a registered investment adviser. Information presented is for educational purposes only and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any specific securities, investments, or investment strategies. Investments involve risk and, unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed. Be sure to first consult with a qualified financial adviser and/or tax professional before implementing any strategy discussed herein. Upon request, the advisor will provide a list of all recommendations made during the past twelve months. Past performance is not indicative of future results.