This column is my opinion and expresses my views. Those views can change at a moments notice when the market changes. I am not right all the time and I do not expect to be. I disclose all my positions clearly listed on the page, and I do not trade my account on the stocks spoken of in this column unless fully disclosed. If that does not work for you stop reading and close the page. Do not bother me or harass me.
Otherwise, enjoy the column!
Subscribe to the Monster Stock Market Commentary and join the 2,562 subscribers getting it for FREE every day!
September 12, 2021
- RTM Tactical Update: Earnings Estimates For The S&P 500 May Be Too High
- The Replay Of 9.10.21 Live Q&A Session
- RTM Exclusive – Bearish Bets Piling Up On Micron
- The Fed May Be Forced To Taper Soon
- RTM Exclusive – Micron’s Stock Is About To See A Whole Lot Of Turbulence
- RTM Exclusive: The ARKK ETF May Sink Even Lower
- RTM – Earnings Downgrades Should Be Next
- RTM Exclusive: Has Uber Finally Bottomed?
Growth rates are slowing as the economy is moderating, just as the Fed is about to taper its asset purchase. Will this spell trouble for stocks?
Mott Capital Management, LLC is a registered investment adviser. Information presented is for educational purposes only and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any specific securities, investments, or investment strategies. Investments involve risk and, unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed. Be sure to first consult with a qualified financial adviser and/or tax professional before implementing any strategy discussed herein. Past performance is not indicative of future results.